Looking to grow your career with a vibrant, remote, startup in the insurtech space? We may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Healthcare, Inc. is seeking a Business Analyst to support the Operations of Pivot Health! In this role, you will be responsible for submitting and testing new products/plans and developing project plans. You will work alongside our tech team to support project development, testing, and reporting for management. Detail-oriented, self-starters strongly encouraged to apply!
About the Company
Founded in 2014, HealthCare.com is a privately-owned company whose mission is to help consumers make better healthcare decisions. We’re focused on improving how people shop for and enroll in health insurance coverage through data, content, and superior customer service. Our mission is to empower individuals, families, and small businesses by providing information and recommendations. We have an elite team of over 170 teammates in Miami, Indianapolis, New York City, Guatemala City, and distributed around the globe.
What You’ll Do:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Submit project requests, provide feedback to Technology Team and test projects for release using a variety of tracking and testing tools.
- Assist in troubleshooting and replicating system issues when reporting to Technology team.
- Generate ad hoc reports for management as needed.
- Support new product development projects through documentation, meeting participation and testing, including review and updating policy documents to add to Issue Ready folders.
- Test product, website and form updates with business partners.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Adhere to deadlines and complete work volumes while maintaining high quality results.
- Communicate issues with Manager in a professional and helpful manner.
- Travel to company or project meeting locations as needed.
What You Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in insurance or insurance-related industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to be clear and concise.
- Excellent PC and data entry skills with experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong sense of propriety concerning confidential matters.
- Team player, with ability to work independently.
- Multi-tasking abilities with excellent documentation and follow up skills.
Who You Are:
- Proven track record of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, problem-solve, and make sound decisions based on deductive reasoning.
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% company paid premiums for the employee
- Up to 15 days of paid time off
- 10 company observed holidays with an additional 3 floating holidays
- Annual learning and development stipend
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- EAP services
- 401k plan with company match
- Most importantly, an inclusive company culture established by an incredible team!
Get to Know Us!
We celebrate diversity, and we’re committed to providing an inclusive work environment. This means our hiring and employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]