Why Join Tiny
With software used by millions of developers, and thousands of products worldwide, Tiny creates some of the world’s most popular open source software.
Tiny builds the software that helps support some of the world’s most innovative start-ups and established enterprises; we create developer tools for the modern world. Most developers would be familiar with TinyMCE, the flexible open source rich text editor used by companies such as Atlassian, Accelo, Drift and more .
Scaling up our remote team, Tiny is evolving and growing our team globally as we continue to expand our product offerings, and create even better developer experiences.
Big problems are solved with Tiny solutions.
Your New Role
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects while building a robust, qualified pipeline for Account Executives;
- Respond to inbound requests via the telephone and email;
- Coordinate product demos for qualified customers;
- Organize and categorize sales lead information into CRM;
- Contribute to a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere;
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities;
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Account Executives;
- Learn how html text editing works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career at a technical sale;
- Work with your dedicated Account Executive to identify ongoing strategic targets;
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone call, email, LinkedIn and other social-selling mediums;
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Account Executive into a rockstar ahead of their calls;
- Diligently update Salesforce to stay current on leads and follow ups;
- Shadow your dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your next role on the Tiny (pun totally intended) closing sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree with professional work experience in Sales, Business Development or Customer Success.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You’re an articulate writer and orator, speaker, and listener.
- You are fearless – willing to hop on the phone with new people every day and explain Tiny’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- You have an obsession with prospect happiness – set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- You show flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- You have the intellectual horsepower to become an expert on SDKs, implementation, production environments, angular-j, react-j, and other technical mumbo-jumbo in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- You are a master of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
Please note this position is a fully remote, work-from-home role based in the United States. You may occasionally be asked to travel or attend meetings locally.