About The Role:
This person will be working closely with the Marketing Lead, primarily focusing on the execution and coordination of marketing efforts. This position is essential for the future growth of the marketing team and is not a typical management position. People won’t report directly to the Marketing Coordinator – instead, the Marketing Coordinator will serve as a connective tissue between all the marketing departments, as well as bridge the communication with other teams if necessary. People will still report to their team leads respectively, but the Coordinator will be involved in, and assist with people management as needed.
This is a true coordinator position, with room to grow into a management position over time, and plenty of opportunity to influence creative direction. This person will hold all team leads and members accountable for their deliverables, making sure that the timelines are respected and any change is communicated to all affected parties. The position is best suited for someone with mid to senior level marketing coordinator, or marketing project coordinator experience.
We are a rapidly growing company in a hot, developing market, so you need to also be able to shift direction easily and maintain your flexibility in working with other team members and teams.
Typical Daily Duties:
- Making sure individuals on the Marketing team have everything they need to complete their job well
- Liaise amongst the team to find the best options and follow through to deliver projects and tasks on time
- Report to the Marketing Lead on a daily basis
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Marketing Project Manager, Marketing Coordinator, or similar role (cross-functional project manager roles can also be considered relevant experience)
- Knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing
- Working knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Drip
- Working knowledge of Notion that we use for marketing task coordination
- Ability to plan, coordinate and help execute complex campaigns
- Excellent communicator, able to understand the fine layers of each marketing tasks needs
- Excellent time management (both for personal tasks and team tasks)
- Ability to predict blockers and work them into the plan
- Experience with budgets handling and forecasting
- Experience managing workloads for teams of 10+ people
- Fine-tuned soft skills and diplomatic approach to conversation are needed, as this person will spend a lot of time bridging gaps in communication between team members and teams
- A confident decision-maker who bases decisions on hard evidence and numbers (‘Trust me bro’ doesn’t count)
Ideal Candidate (not required):
- Located within the Central European Timezone
- Full-time (40 hours per week).
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
How to apply:
- Click the Apply Now button
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.